Located in Tagaytay, owned by a famous Filipino artist Ms. Jolina Magdangal a house were you can find a variety of pleasure such as boutiques, restaurant, salon and massage parlor, a 4in1 shop. Memory Lane a recall of pass with 50's and 60's vibe is a great place to visit when you’re in Tagaytay, a cozy place to have tea and talk about all the mem’ries you had.
Hospitable parents of Ms. Jolina Magdangal let you take free photo shot of them; entertain you with a warm conversation and indulge you with their Carte Du Jour, list of great tasting foods.
The architecture is a family oriented ambiance; I highly recommended it for families since the mood is “At Home” a bonding moments for families.
For barkadas this place is great to pamper at their salon and have a relaxing massage, buy chic souvenirs for fashionista‘s.
Memory Lane Located at:
Address: Magallanes Drive, Tagaytay City, Philippines
Telephone: +63917-8581950, +63922-8298487
Mon: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Wed - Fri: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat - Sun: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Website: Memory Lane Facebook Page
From Tagaytay Rotonda:
- Go towards Robinson's
- When you see Starbuck's on your left and 7-11 on your right, take the next RIGHT turn (Magallanes Drive).
- Go STRAIGHT for a few hundred meters
- You'll see Memory Lane on your left, right after the main gate of Palm Crest subdivision. Parking is at the back.
- For food the menu is quite expensive but it’s worth the taste.
- Souvenirs are somewhat pricey but stylish.
- For salon and massage parlor, I never try it yet so I guess I’ll leave this one for you guys to find out.